- January 14, 2018 at 11:59 pm
opentuition_teamKeymasterJanuary 15, 2018 at 12:21 am
Thank God, Finally passed P7 with 50 marks.
That was my second attempt.January 15, 2018 at 12:24 am
congratulations, yet to receive mineJanuary 15, 2018 at 12:25 am
Nothing less nothing more, passed with 50. Lucky escape! It was a hard exam for me.January 15, 2018 at 12:25 am
55 woohoo.January 15, 2018 at 12:26 am
Thank God. Passed mine with 54 marks. First attempt.January 15, 2018 at 12:26 am
Pass. 75%. can’t really believe. Only attempted 85% exam. Alhamdo LillahJanuary 15, 2018 at 12:26 am
Thank God, passed with a 51%. I thought I had failed this exam. hoping to take the last one in March, that will be P2.January 15, 2018 at 12:27 am
Now an Affiliate.
For those who care to know, all the link and e business bulsheet didn’t work for me as they all pointed to me failing but here i am today, an affiliate.January 15, 2018 at 12:30 am
Now affiliate thank God!
Theory worked for me but just coincidence probably.January 15, 2018 at 12:32 am
Thank God, passed with a 51%. I thought I had failed this exam. hoping to take the last one in March, that will be P2.
Congrats to you too dear.. Good luck for all the remaining paperJanuary 15, 2018 at 12:33 am
Passed p7 and now all done. Good luck all 🙂January 15, 2018 at 12:34 am
Congratulations, that’s fantastic.January 15, 2018 at 12:35 am
I got the all important 50… whew!!! That was scary.
Now an affiliate!January 15, 2018 at 12:39 am
P5 – 57
P7 – 57
Finally qualified. Link Theory didn’t work for me and therefore would like to say it’s one large piece of bullsh*t! There were more theories flying about here earlier than there are on how earth was created!
Well done to everyone who passed their exams, to those who didn’t sit back reassess and go at it again!January 15, 2018 at 12:44 am
Alhamdullilah, passed with 51%. Now an affliate. I would like to take this opportunity to thank OT. I think my journey to ACCA would not nbe complete without OT. MANY THANKS OTJanuary 15, 2018 at 12:48 am
please leave some tips guys. failed at 45%. this paper was so hard honestly.January 15, 2018 at 12:59 am
63% on my 6th attempt. All done now.January 15, 2018 at 1:21 am
passed p2 and failed p7, self study both subject within a month….know the reason why i failed…..march….last call…January 15, 2018 at 2:09 am
ALLHUMDULILAH Pass second attempt 52 marks, thanks open tuitionJanuary 15, 2018 at 2:44 am
Thanks Chris and OT. 50% second attempt. God made me smile today, actually scream.January 15, 2018 at 3:28 am
Link theory didn’t work for me and never will for anyone.
Thank God an Affiliate now!January 15, 2018 at 4:05 am
Congratulations. How did you learn P7.
Please advice meJanuary 15, 2018 at 4:14 am
Passed with 65%. First attempt 49, 2nd 48, and this one 65. Thank God for this. Both Link theory and e business proved correct for me.January 15, 2018 at 4:27 am
62, first attempt, affiliate now.
Link and e-business theories worked exactly for me for some reason, also think by coincidence.
Thanks God and everybody!!!
For those who wonders how to pass this or any other p-level exam (as I have some exams attempted more than once):
1) try to answer the very question. Also here it is very important to know the verbs.
2) try to attempt the whole paper. It is very important to write something in all tasks. I have concluded that in many cases it is more efficient to move to the next task to have written something in two better than in one but excessively. It will be the pass-key advice from me. The more marks on a particular task you would like to be awarded, the more time it is likely to take in geometry progression!
3) try to read examiners reports after past exam paper practice attempt. I used the latest Kaplan version for self-study, and there in revision kit they include examiner’s report covering particular task. It helped me tremendously to identify the reasons of my mistakes. Seriously.
4) time practice is the best way to guarantee your success in the exam.
The topic ‘*** ACCA P7 December 2017 Exam Results ***’ is closed to new replies.