Free FAU Course notes
Copyright: Selling or profiting in any way from these notes without our permission is prohibited. If you would like to use our course notes in your college, please check our OpenLicence for details.
Essential FAU Foundations in Audit Links
APPROACH TO EXAMINING THE FAU SYLLABUS
The syllabus is assessed by a two hour paper-based examination.
Questions will assess all parts of the syllabus.
The Aim of FIA FAU International exam is to develop knowledge and understanding of the principles of external audit and the audit process and technical proficiency in the skills used for auditing financial statements.
When you complete FOUNDATIONS IN AUDIT (FIA FAU) paper you should be able to explain and understand the following:
• Explain the purpose and scope of an audit and its regulatory framework
• Explain how an auditor assesses risk and plans an audit
• Identify the principles of internal control and describe and evaluate the features of information systems
• Identify and describe audit evidence and audit procedures required to meet the objectives of an audit and
apply International Standards on Auditing
• Explain how the audit is completed and reflected in the different types of audit report.
FIA FAU Support forums
You must be logged in to create new topics.