FFM Foundations in Financial Management Essential Links
APPROACH TO EXAMINING THE FFM SYLLABUS
The syllabus is assessed by a two hour paper-based examination.
Questions will assess all parts of the syllabus.
The Aim of FOUNDATIONS IN FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT exam is to develop knowledge and understanding of the way organisations finance their operations, plan and control cash flows, optimise their use of working capital and allocate resources to capital expenditure projects
When you complete FOUNDATIONS IN FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT paper you should be able to explain and understand the following:
• Explain and apply the principles of working capital management
• Apply a range of accounting techniques used to forecast cash within the organisation
• Describe methods and procedures for managing cash balances
• Explain principles in making medium to long term financial decisions
• Explain and apply principles in making capital investment decisions
• Describe credit management methods and procedures.
FIA FFM Support forums
- when to use incremental increase in income and when to use whole Sales revenue?
- 2 years, 2 months ago
You must be logged in to create new topics.