FA2 Maintaining Financial Records is part of ACCA FIA Foundation in Accountancy
Free FA2 Course notes
Copyright: Selling or profiting in any way from these notes without our permission is prohibited. If you would like to use our course notes in your college, please check our OpenLicence for details.
Essential FA2 Exam Links
FA2 Past papers (Not published by ACCA – Purchase BPP Books with 20% discount)
APPROACH TO EXAMINING THE FA2 SYLLABUS
The syllabus is assessed by a two hour paper-based or computer-based examination. Questions will assess all parts of the syllabus and will include both computational and non-computational elements.
The examination will consist of 50 two mark questions.
The Aim of FIA FA2 exam is to develop knowledge and understanding of the underlying principles and concepts relating to Maintaining Financial Records and technical proficiency in the use of double-entry accounting techniques including the preparation of basic financial statements
When you complete FA2 paper you should be able to explain and understand the following:
• Explain generally accepted accounting principles and concepts
• Outline the principles and process of basic bookkeeping
• Preparing journals and ledger accounts
• Record transactions and events
• Prepare a trial balance (including identifying and correcting errors)
• Reconcile the control accounts and cashbook
• Extending the trial balance, year end adjustments and final accounts
• Account for partnerships.
FA2 Support forums
You must be logged in to create new topics.