MA2 Managing Costs and Finance is part of ACCA FIA Foundation in Accountancy
Free MA2 Course notes
Copyright: Selling or profiting in any way from these notes without our permission is prohibited. If you would like to use our course notes in your college, please check our OpenLicence for details.
Essential MA2 Exam Links
MA2 Past papers (Not published by ACCA – Purchase BPP Books with 20% discount)
APPROACH TO EXAMINING THE MA2 SYLLABUS
The syllabus is assessed by a two hour paper-based or computer-based examination. Questions will assess all parts of the syllabus and will include both computational and non-computational elements.
The examination will consist of 50 two mark questions.
The Aim of FIA MA2 exam is to develop knowledge and understanding of how to prepare, process and present basic cost information to support management in planning and decision-making in a variety of business contexts.
When you complete MA2 paper you should be able to explain and understand the following:
• Explain the role of costing within the organisation and how costs are classified
• Describe and record costs by classification
• Explain and apply cost accounting techniques
• Use management accounting techniques to make and support decision-making
• Explain principles of cash management
• Apply and use computer spreadsheets in Microsoft Excel.
MA2 Support forums
- This forum has 136 topics, 345 replies, and was last updated 3 weeks, 4 days ago by .
You must be logged in to create new topics.