- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 months ago by GillianM – OBU Registered Mentor.
- May 9, 2020 at 8:05 am #570372Rana Nabeel
I have a particular question which I have previously discussed on OBU forums. I failed my OBU just because I did not submit an Excel Sheet with it which I came to know later that was a requirement. Now, my mentor is not guiding me in any way as my mentor advised me not submit any excel file in the first place as according to him/her was not a requirement for my topic (topic:17). I want to resubmit my OBU RAP re-submission in period 41 but have no guidance on what to do and from where to start.
1- Can you please guide me on how to prepare an excel sheet?
2- Can you point out some bullet points on what should I write in a my re-submission statement?
3- Specifically, Should I mention that I forgot to submit my Excel sheet or that I did not made one in the first place?
4- Will it be appropriate to mention the conduct of my mentor on this issue in my re-submission statement?
5- And for period 41 should I submit all my previous documents as well or just upload an excel and re-submission statement?
6- Will I require another mentor to submit my Re-submission again?
Please guide me on these matters.May 13, 2020 at 6:09 pm #570742GillianM – OBU Registered MentorModerator
There will be very little to write in your Resubmission statement -so don’t worry about having 500 words -50 -60 would more than adequate
1. Please consult Appendix 1 of the information Pack IT requirements as you need to submit an Excel sheet that shows a variety of formulas. Fir Topic 17 these could be percentage changes in share Price, maybe directors salaries as a ratio to net profit, dividends as a percentage of earnings and the like.
2. Just statements of the facts
3 . You may as well
4. Up to you
5. You may have to as a system requirement but they will probably not be looked at
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.