- January 10, 2020 at 8:45 pm #557699shreeya2011Member
- Topics: 9
- Replies: 11
Which of the following are features of a good group bonus scheme:
1. individual effort recognised & rewarded
2. bonuses reflect length of employment and position
3. lower admin costs compared to individual bonus scheme
4. increased co-opeation between workers.January 10, 2020 at 9:33 pm #557705jetaviMember
- Topics: 10
- Replies: 309
Well, technically you should tell what the answer is and where is exactly is the confusion in the answer i.e what you don’t understand about the answer. This makes it easier to address the confusion specifically 🙂
But coming to your question…
The answer should be 4. Increased cooperation between workers.
Why? (since I don’t know exactly what the confusion is, I’m gonna go straight to the answer)
Because the catch in the question is “group” bonus scheme, so it’s not about individuals but the group instead.
It’s about the team and not the single player.
If you have any confusion why any of the other options ( 1, 2 & 3) are wrong, feel free to post back. Would surely provide an explanation.
Hope this helps
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.