- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 13 years ago by Anonymous.
- June 22, 2009 at 3:23 am #22184AnonymousInactive
- Topics: 5
- Replies: 2
1. description: Keyboard Failure
options: Press F1 to fix, press F2 to run the setup facility
2.this problem was caused by windows vista, created by microsoft corporation.
3. an error occured while displaying the previous error.
4. the following applications should be closed before continuing the installation: "ABORT" "RETRY" "IGNORE"
5.Warning: proceeding with the "DELETE" operation will erase the contents of your hard drive. what do you wish to do :"PROCEED" , "DELETE"?
6. Error: the operation completed successfully
7. An error has occured while creating an error report .
8 Description: Norton CrashGuard3.0 has crashed. there is a very good chance that CrashGuard can repair the problem. click option below:
Fix program with CrashGuard
Close crashed program
9. the application failed to properly uninstall the driver. Uninstall will continue but, the driver will still be installed..
10. description : the mapped network drive could not be created because the following error has occured:
"An extended error has occured:
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.