- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Congratulations to Jamil from Pakistan and Jeeva from Malaysia - Global Prize winners!
see all ACCA December 2022 Genius Hunt Competition winners >>
Specially for OpenTuition students: 20% off BPP Books for ACCA & CIMA exams – Get your BPP Discount Code >>
Myself Keshav , i am in final year pusruing b.com(hons) from delhi university.
I have read about the course CIMA .
i have some doubts in my mind.
please help me to clear these doubts.
1) As in third year do i get exemption from entry level exams which include B-1, B-2 ,B-3 ,B-4. ?
2) Now from where i can start this course ?
3) can you suggest some coaching institute for it.
Your help can help me to secure my future.
Yes you can get exemptions from CIMA for CERT B.A level, but this exemption can only be gained after completing your entire B.COM semester with a pass result.
Now regarding the coaching institute personally I prefer Banglore as a good place in India to clear up my CIMA papers. There are plenty institutes who are offering CIMA classes.
Some of the main ones which I know are ISC banglore and Kappans Banglore try checking them out.