- March 27, 2019 at 10:05 am #510565irena2017Participant
Could anyone please explain me how 400,000 figure appears in the formula?
Deviation of cash flow 2000 per day and a daily rate is used in the formula.
Even if I use 400,000 as provided in the answer, I can not get the result.
Please advise. thanks
- March 27, 2019 at 1:56 pm #510590John MoffatKeymaster
There is a typing error in the printed answer – it should read 4,000,000 (not 400,000). If you use this in the formula then you will arrive at the same result as in the answer.
However, you should not be using the notes without watching the lectures – they are only lecture notes and it is in the lectures that I explain and expand on the examples. In the lecture the figures used are correct.
If you are not watching the lectures for any reason then you need to buy a Study Text from one of the ACCA approved publishers and study from there 🙂
- April 4, 2019 at 6:11 pm #511223irena2017Participant
Thank you for your reply.
- April 5, 2019 at 8:23 am #511264John MoffatKeymaster
You are welcome 🙂
- The topic ‘Chapter 6 Example 3 Open tution notes’ is closed to new replies.