- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 months ago by piotrm.
- April 28, 2020 at 10:45 am #569418piotrm
I hope you are safe and doing well.
I would like to open this topic for people who are/were in the similar position as myself so we can discuss a ways of career development. I have two more exams to complete my ACCA qualification and I start thinking what to do next. ACCA optional papers: AFM(passed), ATX(planned). In terms of my current career I work as a management accountant in London at a big company.
As there are various options it is very difficult to decide. Currently, I consider the below options:
1) CFA – 3 yeas to complete. This qualification will open many doors on the international financial markets and is considered as one of the best financial qualifications. Recognized globally.
2) CTA – 2 years to complete. Another prestigious qualification in the UK. It will help to build a career as a tax advisor in the UK. I’m not sure about its global recognition.
3) MSc UoL- 1 year to complete. Globally recognized degree which will help to move abroad to almost any country.
I would really appreciate your point of view and any advice that you can share with others.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.