- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 months ago by Nduhiye.
- February 27, 2020 at 1:42 pm #563318Kim SmithKeymaster
- Topics: 39
- Replies: 3600
ACCA’s Practice Platform includes the Specimen Exam in CBE format and THREE practice exams based on recent exams (updated to align with any syllabus, structure or format changes).
The Practice Platform allows you to:
– attempt questions to time
– mark and debrief your answers using a detailed marking guide and suggested answer
You can log in to the Practice Platform using your myACCA account.
Alternatively select the exam you want to practice from this page https://www.accaglobal.com/uk/en/student/exam-support-resources/professional-exams-study-resources/strategic-business-reporting/cbe-question-practice.html and you will be prompted for your myACCA credentials.
For further information on how to use the platform see the support page here https://www.accaglobal.com/uk/en/student/exam-support-resources/professional-exams-study-resources/cbe-practice-platform-support.html.
Note that if you launch the CBE Specimens directly from this page https://www.accaglobal.com/gb/en/student/exam-support-resources/strategic-professional-specimen-exams-cbe.html and NOT via MyACCA you will not have the functionality of the Practice Platform.August 20, 2020 at 11:14 pm #581334Nduhiye
- Topics: 0
- Replies: 1
The best materials for accountant
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.