- September 19, 2017 at 9:09 pm
I have decided to start my ACCA professional exams. The first one is Dec 2017 for P1 and deciding to do P2 and P3 in March 2018 so i can have a chance at passing these before the relevant ACCA exam/unit changes.
I was wondering as i would be self studying, would it be possible to pass these exams just by using open tuition resources (lectures and notes) and past ACCA papers.
I would appreciate any advise and also experiences of those just relying on open tuition and acca papers or similar.
Thank you.October 16, 2017 at 4:05 pm
YES, OT is enough to pass the exams. I used just OT for all papers (F4-P5) and I passed all exams within 20 months
My study tips are…
1. Use the notes and lectures, as well as the forums to ask any questions you have
2. Create notes with all the topic headings and taking this every where with you and familiarising yourself as and when you can. Then you can read up on the detail until you know them all
3. Then practice exams. As many as you can as many times as you can
4. Read past examiner reports to understand what examiners look forDecember 9, 2017 at 7:46 am
I used OT for P level.
Passed P2 and P3 only using OT , lectures are excellent
As for P1- lectures (2016) are far from real questions.
P5- lectures do not cover all questions
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.