Skip to contentSkip to search

ACCA Forums

BT2021 ACCA BT Exam results – Instant Poll and Comments

Oopentuition_teamAdmin5y ago

Post comments and vote in the Instant Poll – 2021 ACCA BT Exam results

2021 ACCA BT Exam results – Instant Poll and Comments poll results 2021 ACCA BT Exam results – Instant Poll and Comments poll results
TTabasum5y ago#1
My BT exam is in two days, request for suggesting any important instructions or tips to pass exam...Thanks in advance
TTabasum5y ago#2
Thanks to opentuition, I passed..
Former userFormer user5y ago#3
Harder thank expected, more ethics and governance, but ill take a pass, Thank You Open Tuition.
HHannah5y ago#4
I passed thank you soo much
ASAmin Salan Sulaiman5y ago#5
I will be sitting the exam in 2 days.
MMercy5y ago#6
@junah my exams is in 3 days please let me know if any topics to read on
CChanda5y ago#7
My exam and a fair share of ethics & corporate governance, leadership questions otherwise I passed cheers OT.
GGhazaal5y ago#8
My exam is in 1 day. Will you give me some recommendations?
JMJoshua Mburu5y ago#9
The exam was fair, I scored 79%
JMJoshua Mburu5y ago#10
thanks open tuition, I also used BPP tuition material
TTiffany5y ago#11
I find the exam was fair, I got 76%
BBridget5y ago#12
Exam is tomorrow, request for suggesting any important instructions or tips to pass exam…Thanks in advance
KKainos5y ago#13
can i do BT in 3 weeks times and pass the exam
LLori5y ago#14
I scored 82% thanks to Open Tuition notes and videos and the BBP workbook and revision kit. It took me almost three months to prepare myself (studying 4 days a week). I did not find it difficult, despite not being a native English speaker, just many topics to cover.
MMwanda4y ago#15
Hello my querry is : since I've over read these topics yet my paper is not n a weeks time but feel azf I have little content despite the over reading, should I concentrate on questions and answers more or I continue affirming my knowledge of the notes. Please reply ASAP? Thank you
Iizaz4y ago#16
Got 72% Yesterday.. Exam was OK. Section B was very Easy.
YYoun4y ago#17
I passed with 74% yesterday, it was alright!
MM4y ago#18
which topics were there? I m going to do my cbe exam tomorrow
Sign into reply to this topic.