Could u pls give me some advice on how to prepare for the 15 mark question? Which part should I pay attention to? I will take an exam of FA in March 2021. Thank you very much!
Ask the Tutor ACCA FA
15 mark question of FA
As the examiner writes in the syllabus (and as I explain in my free lectures) the two Section C questions will test consolidations and accounts preparation. The consolidation question may include a small amount of interpretation, and the accounts preparation question can be either for a sole trader or for a limited company.
If you have not already done so then you must buy a Revision Kit from one of the ACCA Approved Publishers. It is full of exam-standard questions for practice and practice is essential once you have finished studying all of the topics in the syllabus.
Sign into reply to this topic.
