Skip to content

ACCA Forums

FM1 Month study?

MMustafa10y ago
Hey all, I wanted to ask with your experience, is 3-4 weeks enough to study for F9. I am through the first 6 chapters on OT, I also have attended few lessons, I am not completely new to investment appraisal, i studied it in Uni 2 years ago - so I probably won't need to read things 2-3 times to understand them. but my question is 3-4 weeks enough to get a decent grasp of F9 and get a mark over 50? previous experience with F6, I was comfortable with it, and only properly revised for it for around 7-8 days, and got around the 70s. is this possible with F9? or is the syllabus much wider? thanks guys
GGary10y ago#1
I am doing F5 (repeat) and F9 over a 6/7 week period. F9 is a bit of a beast. Lots of concepts and different ways of asking things.
Sign into reply to this topic.