We are publishing the results of the December 2013 survey.
What factors BADLY affected the exam performance? What factors IMPROVED the exam performance?
Congratulations to all the winners of the December 2013 ACCA Genius Hunt Competition!
ACCA Dec’13 Exam Results Pass rates
Please note these pass rates are not scientific, but are based on the results submitted by OpenTuition members ( instant polls).
We are comparing them with the real global ACCA pass rates, to give you some perspective.
ACCA – Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is the global body for professional accountants. Learn more about ACCA >>
Changes (from 26 February) to Papers F1 – F3 explained:
Free ACCA course notes and lectures – June 2014 Exams
ACCA Exams December 2013 Free lectures and course notes, revision notes and lectures based on past exam questions are available below:
If you have problems with the download please use google chrome or Firefox or safari. If you must use Internet explorer – refresh the page or clear cache
Key to Success
New! Short articles for ACCA exams, to get you started. Select the paper below and get advice on how to study for your exams and how to benefit from OpenTuition
Practice key ACCA terms and concepts using our new interactive flashcards!
June 2014 ACCA Exam dates
ACCA Student Accountant Essential Guides available now as PDF downloads
FIA and Papers F1–F3 editions
Papers F4–F9 editions
Papers P1–P7 editions
ACCA Student Accountant Magazine
Download PDF version of SA Magazine below:
Student Accountant Magazine 2013 issues:
We have updated our short interviews with opentuition top students, who share their exam technique, in our spotlight series.
Many students have problems choosing which combination of ACCA exams to sit. We have conducted a survey, and over a 1,000 students participated. Here are the results >>
Explore all free ACCA Resources
- ACCA December 2013 Exam Results – Genius Hunt Competition
- ACCA F1 Accountant in Business / FIA FAB
- ACCA F2 Management Accounting / FIA FMA
- ACCA F3 Financial Accounting / FIA FFA
- ACCA F4 Corporate and Business Law
- ACCA F5 Performance Management
- ACCA F6 Taxation (UK)
- ACCA F7 Financial Reporting
- ACCA F8 Audit and Assurance
- ACCA F9 Financial Management
- ACCA P1 Governance, Risk & Ethics
- ACCA P2 Corporate Reporting
- ACCA P3 Business Analysis
- ACCA P4 Advanced Financial Management
- ACCA P5 Advanced Performance Management
- ACCA P6 Advanced Taxation (UK)
- ACCA P7 Advanced Audit and Assurance
- Free ACCA notes
- Watch on line free ACCA Lectures
- ACCA Flashcards
- ACCA Articles
- ACCA Revision
- What is ACCA?
- ACCA Student Accountant Technical Articles
- ACCA Exam Tips December 2013