ACCA June 2014 Exam Results Countdown
The results of the June ACCA exams will be issued next week.
Can we remind you that if you wish to receive your results by text message and/or email, then you need to make sure that you have opted in, and that the ACCA have the correct details for you.
To do this you should go to MyACCA on the ACCA website
ACCA – Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
by article Sarah Hathaway, head of ACCA UK, specially for OpenTuition members
ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is the global body for professional accountants. The ACCA qualification is recognised and is treated in other countries as being equivalent to their local qualification.
Learn more about ACCA
Changes for the December 2014 ACCA exams
We have prepared a series of short articles which explain all the changes to the exam format and the Syllabus from the December 2014 Exams
Free ACCA course notes and lectures – December 2014 Exams
ACCA Exams December 2014 Free lectures and course notes, revision notes and lectures based on past exam questions are available below:
If the system logs you out, go back and refresh the page or clear cache, if you still have problems with the download try another browser.
Key to Success
New! Short articles for ACCA exams, to get you started. Select the paper below and get advice on how to study for your exams and how to benefit from OpenTuition Paper F1 | Paper F2 | Paper F3 | Paper F4 | Paper F5 | Paper F6 | Paper F7 | Paper F8 | Paper F9 | Paper P1 | Paper P2 | Paper P3 | Paper P4 | Paper P5 | Paper P7
Practice key ACCA terms and concepts using our new interactive flashcards!
December 2014 ACCA Exam dates
ACCA Student Accountant Essential Guides available now as PDF downloads
FIA and Papers F1–F3 editions
Papers F4–F9 editions
Papers P1–P7 editions
We have updated our short interviews with opentuition top students, who share their exam technique, in our spotlight series.
Many students have problems choosing which combination of ACCA exams to sit. We have conducted a survey, and over a 1,000 students participated. Here are the results >>
Explore all free ACCA Resources
- ACCA F1 Accountant in Business / FIA FAB
- ACCA F2 Management Accounting / FIA FMA
- ACCA F3 Financial Accounting / FIA FFA
- ACCA F4 Corporate and Business Law
- ACCA F5 Performance Management
- ACCA F6 Taxation (UK)
- ACCA F7 Financial Reporting
- ACCA F8 Audit and Assurance
- ACCA F9 Financial Management
- ACCA P1 Governance, Risk & Ethics
- ACCA P2 Corporate Reporting
- ACCA P3 Business Analysis
- ACCA P4 Advanced Financial Management
- ACCA P5 Advanced Performance Management
- ACCA P6 Advanced Taxation (UK)
- ACCA P7 Advanced Audit and Assurance
- Free ACCA notes
- Watch online free ACCA Lectures
- ACCA Flashcards
- ACCA Articles
- ACCA Revision
- What is ACCA?
- ACCA Student Accountant Technical Articles
- ACCA Exam Tips June 2014 Exams