ACCA P3 Revision Lectures

ACCA Revision lectures

To fully benefit from ACCA P3 revision lectures, please download past ACCA P3 Questions and Answers

ACCA P3 Lecture Question 1 June 2010 exam

ACCA P3 Lecture Question 2 June 2010 exam

P3 June 2008 Real exam question 1 “AutoFone”, How to approach the P3 Case Study

P3 June 2009 Real Exam Question 1 – GreenTech

ACCA Paper P3 June 2010 Question 1

“CiniCentre”

Video Lecture “CiniCentre” (part 1 Question)

Video Lecture “CiniCentre” (part 2 Answer)

“Bonar Paint”

Video Lecture “Bonar Paint” (part 1 Question)

Video Lecture “Bonar Paint” (part 1 Answer)

Comments

Chebsa,
    It’s really upto you whether you want to pass or not. If you really want to pass – then go for it with absolute 1000% determination and believe in your mind that you are going to do whatever it takes to finish off your studies and question practises and do your utmost best to convince the marker to give you the magic 50 pass mark. Your best is good enough! Good luck ;)

I am yet to finish the BPP text i.e left with 9 more chapters but started the practice kit and now I got this course note which I believe would take me less time than the 9 chapters I am left with.What do you think friends ? will I be able to pass?

3. Avatar of gromit says

I don’t have the BPP kit to hand, but I’ve looked at the questions and answers on the ACCA site. Obviously, the components of the primary activity section of the value chain will be the same for each, but the two companies will do different things as part of each activity.

Perfect shopper. Asks for a description for 5 marks, so one mark per activity. You can’t write a lot there.

Independent living. Asks for an analysis for 10 marks. Answer should be longer and should try to point out where value is added so that you are doing some analysis and not just description. I think the ACCA answer is perhaps a little light on analysis.

Remember to take not of the marks available as an indication of depth and volume of your answer.

Guys if u r using BPP revision kid in 12/2007(Perfect Shopper, The question is (a) Describe the primary activities of the value chain of Perfect Shopper
    and
    in 12/2009(Independent Living), The question is Analyse the primary activities of the value chain for the product range at IL!

The answers are just the same,am i wrong guys!help me pliz Analyse n Describe…….

5. Avatar of haiderzaheer says

Notes are clear and I am able to follow explanations with a greater degree of understanding.

Real life examples given at the start of the notes helped me to bear in mind that the study material is in terms is relevant to real life situations.i.e not confined to the classroom but is active in the world of business.

I am also now greatly encouraged to study in a more focused manner.

I am also now greatly encouraged to study in a more focused manner.

Cool.