- ACCA F8 Study Guide
- ACCA Audit and Assurance Lectures
- ACCA F8 Notes
- F8 Practice Questions
- F8 Revision Lectures
- ACCA F8 Exam Tips
- F8 Forums
- Ask F8 Tutor
These tests give revision practice in multiple choice questions, but note that these type of stand-alone questions do not appear in the F8 exam any more. Instead ACCA uses ‘Case questions’ and there are two sets of those available on this site also.
Please read the following carefully before each attempt at these revision tests:
- The time allowed is 36 minutes
- You may skip questions and return to them later; also you may go back and change your answers, provided that it is within the time allowed
- You can attempt the test as many times as you like – the questions are drawn at random from a bank of questions and so each test will be different (although obviously sometimes some questions will be repeated).
- After you have finished the test, you will be given your mark (as a %) and will be given the option to review your answers so that you can see which questions you got right and which wrong. (Please note that you will not be shown the workings for the correct answer. If you are unsure as to how the answer is arrived at then please ask in the “Ask the ACCA Tutor Forum” BUT please copy and paste the question so that we know which question you are referring to. (Simply giving the question number is not sufficient because each test has different questions)
- If you choose to attempt another test, then a window will appear with ‘yes’ and ‘no’ buttons and a question mark! You should click on ‘no’ to start a new test.
Take ACCA F8 Revision Test
To benefit the most from this Mock Exam, please turn off all distractions and sit it under real exam conditions.
When you complete your exam, your result will be displayed instantly on the screen and you can review your answers.