Which is the best combination of ACCA Papers?

Many students have problems choosing which combination of ACCA exams to sit. We have conducted a survey, and over a 1,000 students participated.Here are the results:

2 ACCA Papers – the best combination

2 ACCA papers best combination

2 ACCA papers

3 ACCA Papers – the best combination

3 ACCA Papers best combination

Comments

@casper1981, We do not accept donations, however, the best way to help the site, is to spread the word, so all students can benefit,
      replying on the forums so it helps all students is also great way to keep this site alive

Why cant people with helpfull comments just keep quiet rather than post such comments like “rubbish” and the likes. If the information aint helpfull to you, this doesnt mean that it applies to all. Funny that some appreciated this information and will base their decisions on this survey.I personally didn’t anything against this initiative though I am now at Professional stage. These guys have been doing much for us for FREE, if you think about.
    Thanks a lot guys for your stuff. I give credit to you for most of my success in ACCA.

Thanks for the survey.
    I have 4 papers left: F4, F7, F8 & F9
    Was thinking of doing F9 & F4 in June, which scores a really low 6%
    and doing F7 & F8 in December, which scores average 36-38%
    I was wondering why F9 & F4 is so low? Could it be because people tend to sit the exams in order?

@gala1905, I think people responded to the survey in a way that reflect their usual way of taking the paper. Very unusual for people to take F4 and F9 but I can tell you that it is a good combination. F9 + F8 scores so high only because they are close and people tend to do them together but that does not imply any correlation.

I can tell you the order you have chosen is quite good. F7 & F8 are related then you can also take F4 & F9 easily though they are different but also a nice blend

@ummi92, Use common sense,
      it’s not your first exam. so you should know by now
      check the syllabus. watch free lectures for these exams,.. check past exams, and you will see which will be easiest for you to pass in one go..

How anyone can advise you without knowing what are your capabilities??
      some people prefer numbers.. some prefer written,. are you hard working? how many hours can you spend every week…. list can go on…

I am sure, your question has been already posted on the forums.. search and you will find it, if you can’t you can always post it yourself.. and other students may give you their opinion.

@ummi92,
      The purpose of the survey was to help new ACCA students!
      P level – was not on a survey, for obvious reasons
      You have to take 3 compulsory papers and then any 2 optional that best suit your career. so, take whatever rocks your boat!
      When you take P levels, you should know which combination of papers will be the best for you… this is not the survey for you… move on!