Comments

1. Profile photo of Sirina says

Hi there,

First of all, thank you so much for your videos and thanks to all the people behind this website – great stuff and it helps me save a lot of money from day release courses! :)

Anyway, example 4 on page 62 (Dec 2014 version) states that Viktorija had sold two thirds of these goods so does this mean pup should be £5400 and not £2700? I looked at the answers at the back and it still says £2700 – I am confused.

Please help
    Thank you in advance ^_^

2. Profile photo of Swati says

Sir,

Is the ‘retained earnings brought forward’ question (Example 5, Ch 10 on Pg 63 F7 notes – is this a part of DipIfr exam December 2014? Because this particular topic was not given in the BPP book.

regards,

Swati

• Profile photo of MikeLittle says

Surely you will use it where a question asks for a statement of changes in equity – a quote from the syllabus

“Prepare a consolidated statement of profit or loss, statement of profit or loss and other comprehensive income and statement of changes in equity for a simple group, including an example where an acquisition occurs during the year where there is a non-controlling interest.”

OK?

Leave a Reply