1. avatar says

    If a sole trader buys plant and machinery, e.g. a computer or a car, which they intend to use partly for private needs, do we need to adjust the cost which qualifies for any of the capital allowances like we do with the expenses?

  2. Profile photo of Misbaah says

    If accounting period is more than 12 months like 15 months than we have to proportionate same as small period or we have to do different way can please show us with example how long period are proportioned for AIA

    • avatar says

      Because you can only claim what you’ve spent. You wouldn’t be able to claim £500,000 worth of allowance, if you’ve only spent £30,000 – the £500,000 is a maximum.

Leave a Reply