OpenTuition.com Free resources for accountancy students
Free ACCA lectures and course notes | ACCA AAT FIA resources and forums | ACCA Global Community
F5 Revision lectures
May 29, 2014 at 12:12 pm
Hi sir if the capacity is 150 but demand is only 120 then there is a difference of 30 then how come this 30 is not multiplied by the variable cost of (3.6=($4*90%). Because i thought the remaining 30 was a loss and should also be subtracted..Because in june2011 Q1 the difference was a loss and was subtracted
May 31, 2013 at 10:27 pm
I am trying to figure out how you came up with the low demand probability to be 0.4%. I am not seeing that in the question.
May 28, 2014 at 9:03 pm
I am wondering the same thing. please help before i go mad.
May 28, 2014 at 9:06 pm
Oh i now figured it out. I hope i’m right. There are two demand and if the probability of the higher is 60% or .6 then it’s obvious that the other is 40% or .4
Rana Mateen says
December 10, 2012 at 8:29 am
great man with great style i salute you jhon moffat
November 8, 2012 at 11:08 pm
Has anyone attempted June 2008 question 3? Can you explain how they the trainers fees and room hired in q3 and q4 in part b of the questions. Thanks
November 10, 2011 at 5:47 am
thanks for the revision questions,wish i had more of these questions cos i only see 4 questions from live revision kit,is it not possible we can have June 2011 as well?
June 13, 2011 at 12:44 am
I’ve gone blank!
I feel like i’ve learnt nothing, my brain’s blocked! I learn one thing and forget the other! I can’t eve remember the equation for TPAR at the moment.
June 11, 2011 at 2:48 pm
Usual high standard in explaining, how to understand question and solve with a good layout.
diana perrine says
June 11, 2011 at 12:13 pm
JUST wish we had zis fr zis June session..
June 3, 2011 at 11:07 am
Thanks a million times.
December 11, 2010 at 8:15 pm
Thanks alot, I was having problem with this one, You made it easy. Thanks again and thanks to opentuition. best site ever for ACCA.
December 11, 2010 at 6:17 pm
Sir hats off for you
great i am very impress no one have ever taught risk and uncertainty like this.
may Allah bless with peace.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
OpenTuition.com is dedicated to providing all accountancy students throughout the world with the resources they need to study for the major … Learn more
Please log in to get the most from OpenTuition, registration is free!