Comments

1. Profile photo of Monika says

Hi All,

I have new Paper F4 (Global) Text book, Revision Kit and postcards for sale. Books are dated until 31 August 2016. I have decided to not continue with acca qualification and so please feel free to email me on monika_wojan@yahoo.co.uk to get them. Also I hold books for F5 paper which are available for sale…

2. avatar says

Sir could u please explain
    •One person business
    •Self-employed
    •Sole control/responsibility
    •Few formalities
    •Personal liability for business debts, etc

• Profile photo of MikeLittle says

Hi Angel

Mine is a one-person business. I am not employed by anyone, I am an independent freelance lecturer so I am self-employed

I have sole control over what I do, and when, and for whom

I am therefore also solely responsible for my actions.

I have few formalities with reference to the running of my business – I don’t have order forms nor purchase requisitions, goods received notes nor meetings with agendas, I have no shareholders to whom I would be responsible and I don’t maintain statutory registers.

But if my business incurs a debt and doesn’t pay it (because I realize that there is no money in the business bank account) then I am personally liable and should settle the debt from my own private bank account

Ok?

3. avatar says

Hi sir could you please explain :
    •Four types of association for running a business

–A sole trader

–An ordinary partnership,

–A limited liability partnership

–An incorporated company

4. Profile photo of MikeLittle says

What are units 1 and 2 about? Global or English?

Whatever, there are no plans to record any more within the immediate future.

Clearly, should you come across something about which you are confused or you don’t understand, then post your question.

But if you want an answer from me, then post your question on the Ask the Tutor page

Leave a Reply