Comments

• Profile photo of MikeLittle says

No, the lectures are for English Law. However, there is an overlap between global and English by 50% – 60% so these lectures are still good for you.

In addition there is a separate set of course notes which are exactly the same from Global chapter on Agency onwards

OK?

Wher, for example, a person is induced into a contract by another person’s misrepresentation, and the innocent party subsequently finds out, they may ask the Court for an order of rescission effectively restoring the two parties to their original pre-contractual position

OK?

Hi Zanele – may I make a suggestion to you? How about you downloading the syllabus for the Zimbabwean F4 exam and the syllabus for the Global F4 exam and then put them side by side and compare the two.

If by chance there seems to be quite a few differences, download the syllabus for the English F4 exam and compare that with the Zimbabwean syllabus.

You could even do the same exercise but using, for example, December 2012 exams or June 2013 exams

1. avatar says

what i meant to say is after the exams will these lectures still be available because you see am writing my country’s law but its very similar to the uk law i have been using these lectures but the problem is am writing the exam on the 20th after the acca f4, and i still wanted to continue watching before my 20th exam, please help

Leave a Reply