ACCA F1 Accountant in Business - Nature of the paper
ACCA F1 Paper – Accountant in Business – is a foundation paper which introduces a wide range of accounting and business terminology, and information about the business environment. The syllabus is very wide, but not deep.
Structure of the ACCA F1 paper
The exam is multiple choice lasting 2 hours.
Emphasis of the ACCA F1 exam
The syllabus and study guide take you through:
• Work effectively in accountancy and finance
• Principles of internal control
• Evaluating accounting systems
• Professional ethics in accounting and finance
• Professional values and basic business legislation
• Business environment, structure and governance
• Leadership management and communication
How to pass ACCA F1 exam
When you are confident of a topic, then practise relevant test questions in any question banks you have available. You need to purchase Revision Kit from approved ACCA publishers.