Which is the best combination of ACCA Papers?

Many students have problems choosing which combination of ACCA exams to sit. We have conducted a survey, and over a 1,000 students participated.

Here are the results:

2 ACCA Papers – the best combination

2 ACCA papers best combination

2 ACCA papers

3 ACCA Papers – the best combination

3 ACCA Papers best combination

Comments

Hi,

After just finishing the F papers, I want to sit two papers out of P1, P2, & P3, in December.
    Could you tell me which two you would recommend sitting together please?

Hello

I gather that there are not 4 sittings per year and I am looking to sit an exam each sitting.

1, Is it possible to study for one exam in 12 weeks from start to finish and pass it comfortably, given the fact that I will do around 10 hours of study a week ?

2, Which sitting is best to sit the F6 Taxation exam in or shall I say which sitting does ACCA introduce the next Finance Act in ?

Thanks

Gentl3

1. 10 hours a week amounts to around 120 hours which you are prepared to spend on a single paper. In my opinion that is plenty of time to be able to pass any paper comfortably.

2. As far as the F6 UK variant is concerned, the next finance act will be applicable from June 2016 onwards till March 2017.

Hope this helps,

Danyal.

Hi,

I need advice with which paper I should sit for December 2015. I work full time and this sitting will be the last sitting where I can sit one unit alone.

I have been weighing up whether to sit F8, although this may not bode well considering I need to complete F4 this year. Or whether to go for a more complex numerical based unit as I will be able to dedicate more time to it before moving to two units per sitting next year.

I sat F7 in June 2015 which was my first ACCA paper after studying at BPP…so awaiting the result of this.

I also have all of the BPP materials to self study for F4. Which I aim to begin studying in August.

Any guidance would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Hi,

Don’t u want to take F4 together with F8? Last year I passed F7 and F4 in one sitting. I also work full time in the Big4, have a baby and a husband, which is like a second full-time job. Moreover, I studied in the former CIS country, where the study system differs… So I believe you are able to take and pass ANY paper. Just believe in yourself. Good luck

Hello. I am done with F1-F9 and also done with P2 and P3. I am therefore left with P1 for to finish the compulsory level and then the two optional papers to complete. I will like to know if i can write P1 together with P7 and P4 at the same exam sitting.

• Profile photo of MikeLittle says

On June 23, this year, you still had F5 to pass. You appear to be a very confused student

P7 is Monday

P1 is Wednesday

P4 is Friday

So, yes, you can do that but, unfortunately, F5 clashes with P1 on Wednesday. So ….. well, it depends upon which post you are claiming to rely. If you still claim to have F5 remaining, as per your post from June 23 then, no, you can’t do F5 in the same session as P1

If you are relying on your post to which this is a response then, yes, go for it because F5 is no long an issue

Or is it?