- ACCA F5 notes
- ACCA F5 Lectures
- ACCA F5 Practice Questions
- ACCA F5 Revision kit Live
- F5 Revision Mock Exam
- ACCA F5 Exam Tips
- F5 Forums
- Ask F5 Tutor
ACCA F5 Study Guide details how to make use of OpenTuition and provides a study programme to make sure that you pass!
Download our free Study Guide for ACCA Paper F5 in PDF format below
In this guide you will find:
The structure of the F5 exam
How to use the Study Programme
Detailed F5 Study Guide
What is Paper F5 and how is it examined?
For an explanation of the nature of the subject and how it is examined, first watch our Introductory Lecture.
The two key elements to success are:
Learning and Practice
OpenTuition also provides additional resources – again, all free of charge – including the following:
- A timed on-line test of multiple-choice questions in the style of Section A of the exam. Questions are selected at random from a large bank of questions, so every time you attempt the test you are likely to be asked different questions.
- A Paper F5 forum where you can ask for help from (and give help to) other students on anything to do with the exam.
- A Paper F5 Ask the Tutor forum when you can get help directly from the tutor responsible for F5.
- Additional lectures working through past exam papers –
‘Revision Kit Live’