MA1 Management Information is part of INTRODUCTORY CERTIFICATE IN FINANCIAL AND MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING
Free MA1 Course notes
Copyright: Selling or profiting in any way from these notes without our permission is prohibited. If you would like to use our course notes in your college, please check our OpenLicence for details.
Essential MA1 Exam Links
MA1 Past papers (Not published by ACCA – Purchase BPP Books with 20% discount)
APPROACH TO EXAMINING THE SYLLABUS
The syllabus is assessed by a two hour paper-based examination. Questions will assess all parts of the syllabus.
The Aim of FIA MA1 exam is to develop knowledge and understanding of providing basic management information in an organisation to support management in planning and decision-making.
When you complete MA1 paper you should be able to explain and understand the following:
• Explain the nature and purpose of cost and management accounting
• Identify source documents in a costing system and correctly code data
• Classify costs by nature, behaviour and purpose
• Record costs for material, labour and expenses
• Provide information on actual and expected costs
• Use the spreadsheet system in Microsoft Excel.
MA1 Support forums
- This forum has 131 topics, 414 replies, and was last updated 2 weeks, 4 days ago by .
You must be logged in to create new topics.