- September 17, 2021 at 10:34 am #635884chezyaMember
- Topics: 1
- Replies: 1
1. At the date of acquisition, some of Danute’s inventory had a fair value $12,000 in excess of its carrying value. All of this inventory
had been sold before the year end.
2. On 31 July 2011, Danute had sold an item of property, plant and equipment to Ausra realising a profit on sale of $36,000. Ausra
was depreciating this item over its remaining useful life of 4 years. It is group policy to charge a full year’s depreciation in the year
of purchase, and none in the year of sale.
3. On 1 October, 2011 Ausra had despatched goods to Danute at a transfer value of $26,000. Ausra sells goods at a margin of 30%.
Danute had sold a quarter of these goods by the Statement of Financial Position date.
4. The current accounts did not reconcile at the year end because Danute had sent a payment of $6,500 to Ausra, but Ausra only
received it on 2 November 2011. Before any necessary adjustment, the intra group balance in Danute’s records showed an amount
owing to Ausra of $11,500.
Kindly help with the Net assets table for these part informationSeptember 17, 2021 at 8:20 pm #635930P2-D2Keymaster
- Topics: 4
- Replies: 6440
I’ll gladly help once I can see some evidence of you attempting it first. If you show me what you’ve done then I’ll happily help you out and point you in the right direction.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.