- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 weeks ago by Kim Smith.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Instant Poll - Read and post comments:
Specially for OpenTuition students: 20% off BPP Books for ACCA & CIMA exams – Get your BPP Discount Code >>
I am wondering if someone of you has problems with opening EPSM. I was able to open unit 1 after having watched introduction video for three times. Now, when I try to open unit one part one I receive message about the errors, no matter which device or browser I use. Any ideas why it happens? Thank you in advance for your help:)
Error messages I get:
1) Error detected : Failed to fetch – TypeError: Failed to fetch at e.value (https://accacloud.blob.core.windows.net/epsm/bundle.js:9:10106) at t.value (https://accacloud.blob.core.windows.net/epsm/bundle.js:61:19535) at t.value (https://accacloud.blob.core.windows.net/epsm/bundle.js:61:19743) at t.value (https://accacloud.blob.core.windows.net/epsm/bundle.js:61:6749) at r.notifyAll (https://accacloud.blob.core.windows.net/epsm/bundle.js:60:33) at r.close (https://accacloud.blob.core.windows.net/epsm/bundle.js:874:25641) at r.closeAll (https://accacloud.blob.core.windows.net/epsm/bundle.js:39:19178) at r.perform (https://accacloud.blob.core.windows.net/epsm/bundle.js:39:18624) at s (https://accacloud.blob.core.windows.net/epsm/bundle.js:60:11815) at r.perform (https://accacloud.blob.core.windows.net/epsm/bundle.js:39:18541
2) Error detected : Failed to fetch – TypeError: Failed to fetch at Function.value (https://accacloud.blob.core.windows.net/epsm/bundle.js:53:2960) at t.value (https://accacloud.blob.core.windows.net/epsm/bundle.js:61:18748) at https://accacloud.blob.core.windows.net/epsm/bundle.js:61:19810
3) Error detected : Failed to fetch – TypeError: Failed to fetch
@annaw80 – welcome to my forum and please accept my sincerest apologies that I didn’t spot your post sooner.
There have been other reports of errors – and that they have been fixed
https://opentuition.com/topic/acca-epsm – if you are still having issues, please contact ACCA directly as suggested in this post.