- June 14, 2022 at 6:09 pm #658743kirajMember
- Topics: 1
- Replies: 0
I wanted to know, when can I expect the lecture videos be updated to the new syllabus and would there be a brief video explaining the changes ?
Thank you in advance.June 15, 2022 at 7:46 am #658785Kim SmithKeymaster
- Topics: 100
- Replies: 6788
Welcome to my forum!
As published here https://www.accaglobal.com/vn/en/student/exam-support-resources/professional-exams-study-resources/p7/syllabus-study-guide.html, the changes can be summarised as follows:
1. As a consequence of the “new quality standards” – ISA 220 (Revised 2020), ISQM1 and ISQM2:
a) “quality control” in LOs C1a-c is now “quality management”.
b) “quality control review” in E2e is now “quality review”.
2. The terms “sustainability” and “sustainability information” now added to LOs F3b-d and G2d (in keeping with this term being used in SBR in the context of wider reporting to stakeholders).
3. New syllabus area H Professional Skills
These changes have been reflected in our notes as follows:
Chapter 9 Quality Management has been REWRITTEN
Chapter 33 Professional Skills is NEW
New lectures for these two Chapter should be available later this month.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.