- February 14, 2013 at 10:35 am
atleast a day or two before exams results…. save the following messages in ur cell phone’s preset message list…..
1) did u clear?? or 2)did u pass?
1) congrats!! 2) I passed!!
1) didnt make it up this time 🙁 2) i lost it… 🙁
3) its alright …:) 4) m gud… 🙂 5) m keeping up…. 🙂
1) dont worry.. u’l do better next time 2) Awww…..!!!! 3) R u good? keeping up??
4) should i cum to ur place 5) does ur family know? 5) who cares… tell everyone u passed…!!
1) dont tell my parents wen u come home.. 2) DONT TELL ANYONE
at the end results are SHARED – SSSHHHH….. DONT TELL ANYONE… I ONLY TOLD YOU!!
FOR THE COMING DAYS:
1) which papers tis session???February 14, 2013 at 11:45 am
*Ba Dum Tsss!*February 14, 2013 at 12:38 pm
Just join this group. i have taken F7 for 3 times and av had bad results. so what do i do? in terms of materials etc.
Besides i read from people on this forum that they have 70, 80 60 etc . kindly advise meFebruary 15, 2013 at 4:48 am
i flunked f7 tis time …. in my opinion check ur basic concepts starting from f3… do basic questions… if they are ok, then check ur capacity to memorise…coz in f7 u gotto remember alot if thats also ok then take a break… then u reallly need one….forget f7 for a while and after that come to it. use bpp and kaplan to check ur f3 concepts.. and for f7 use kaplan book and kit.
failing is no big deal as long as u know ur mistakes and work on them…
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.