- July 7, 2021 at 9:06 am #627148abhi5180Member
- Topics: 4
- Replies: 4
An organization wants to build collaborative relationship with each of its key clients
Which of following changes to management accounting function you think would help the development in collaborative relationship with the client
1. Recruitment of a management accounting staff from the key clients to improve shared understanding
2. Open book management accounting in which the client can see the profit your frio makes from relationship
3.relocation of Some Management accounting staff from your organization into the offices of key clients
4. Management accounting staff from your organization should be made available to key clients to facilitate joint problem solving
5. Close monitoring of service level agreements to ensure your organization provides minimum services specifiedJuly 7, 2021 at 11:56 am #627153Ken GarrettKeymaster
- Topics: 10
- Replies: 10193
1 I don’t think poaching staff will lead to closer collaboration: just irritation.
2 More likely to cause dispute, perhaps.
3 Would probably be effective as clients’ operations better understood.
5 No. Wielding a big stick rather than collaboration.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.