- March 5, 2019 at 6:33 am #507607mekitaMember
Has anyone passed P6 and P7 same sitting? Is 3 months preparation enough while working full time?
- March 5, 2019 at 8:23 am #507641Kim SmithKeymaster
You need to ask students in the relevant forums.
But actually only you can decide if given your particular circumstances, you have enough time to prepare. Take a look at https://www.accaglobal.com/uk/en/student/exam-support-resources/professional-exams-study-resources/p7.html Watch the 5 minutes with the examining team (under examining team guidance) and download the AAA study support guide which has been designed to provide you with a structured and phased approach to your studies. It includes a study plan checklist and proforma study plan. You will find the same for ATX https://www.accaglobal.com/uk/en/student/exam-support-resources/professional-exams-study-resources/p6.html
These resources should help you make an informed decision whether you should attempt more than one exam in June.
- March 12, 2019 at 3:11 pm #509168mekitaMember
- March 13, 2019 at 7:13 am #509214Kim SmithKeymaster
You are very welcome!
- The topic ‘June 2019 Exam’ is closed to new replies.