- May 23, 2021 at 9:24 pm #621557patricianakiyembaMember
- Topics: 1
- Replies: 0
Multinational corporations are faced with numerous cross boarder legal framework and one
of those that are very pertinent to their operation is the international tax laws. Firms
therefore make decisions while considering the tax implication on their final income both
within and cross border trade. As a newly appointed manager for a multinational firm
operating in over four countries, you have been requested to make a presentation on the
following topical areas;
1. Why governments do tax foreign source income
2. The principles of a good tax system
3. Discuss the meaning of international taxation, approaches to taxation and the
relevance of international tax planning to a multinational firm.
4. The different approaches countries may adopt as measure to double taxation.
5. The tax challenges that multinational firms are likely to faceMay 26, 2021 at 8:32 am #621785Tax TutorMember
- Topics: 2
- Replies: 3965
If you are to become a professional you really need to do your own work!
This site is to help students pass the ACCA Tax exam not somewhere you go to find someone to do your assignments/ homework for you.
Work hard to achieve your goals!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.