- This topic has 17 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by SARC.
- February 4, 2013 at 1:50 am #114672rithy
I am new to acca. I a very eager to know the pass exam result.
Does anyone know what is the globally highest score for F1 so far?February 4, 2013 at 8:22 am #114682Vipin
some have scored 99 marks, i didnt hear 100 yet.March 4, 2013 at 5:38 am #119103amirah
who got that 99 marks ? may i know ?April 11, 2013 at 3:23 pm #122182upaynai
Me got 99 marks in paper base exam.:pApril 14, 2013 at 7:43 pm #122497tamim123
@upaynai can you be my friend? I need to know your study style please.April 14, 2013 at 9:12 pm #122499adminKeymaster
share your study technique here please , with everyone, so all students can benefitMay 4, 2013 at 8:10 pm #124544Steve
Passed yesterday, 88%.
1. Read the book to give you an overview
2. Go through the book again and make notes
3. Use your notes to study from – they are condensed and often in language more helpful.
4. Do practice papers
5. Listen to the opentuition lectures especially for any areas you are struggling with – might help to hear it presented slightly differently.
6. In the exam, take your time, READ every question THOROUGHLY. 2 hours is plenty of time (I finished and went back through twice, checking every answer, and still left after 90 minutes).
7. Good luck – if you put the time and effort in then you’ll passMay 21, 2013 at 1:05 pm #126486sinthujan
Mr.steve may i know Which study text you studied and which question bank you did because i attempt the F1 exam and got the marks of 40%,i’m wasting lot of time with this F1 exam so can u help me please.July 16, 2013 at 3:08 pm #134065Medard M Chilebela
I need audio or video lectures for FAB/F1.
If anyone has, email me cause I cant see them here.
Email: Medard.Chilebela@gmail.comJuly 16, 2013 at 6:19 pm #134068opentuition_teamKeymasterJuly 29, 2013 at 12:12 pm #134393Medard M Chilebela
Admin, can you send the video or audio to my email address, I still cant see it.July 29, 2013 at 1:14 pm #134402opentuition_teamKeymaster
All lectures are on line only,
even a sample video would not fit in your mailbox!!
if you are having problems please visit the support page: https://opentuition.com/support/August 10, 2013 at 1:07 am #137273Dahir Ahmed
99%?. I thought only one answer per question was correct and that it carries 2 points?. Did some questions in the actual exam require multiple answers?. I’m new to ACCA hence my questions.August 10, 2013 at 8:02 am #137320nps1976
If memory serves me correctly, there are some “which 2 of the following statements are correct” type questions.September 3, 2013 at 3:05 pm #139663pan
shit???i have taken FAB(same as F1) by CBE exam and failed(only get around 30 marks). it seems like take CBE is more diffcult than paper exam. But everytime i can passed in practiced on opentuition and not feel that diffcult. The CBE exam is really make me feel nausea?If Sat faill again i will choose paper exam.September 3, 2013 at 3:38 pm #139667opentuition_teamKeymaster
You should buy a F1 revision kit and practice as many past questions as possible,September 3, 2013 at 3:52 pm #139673pan
I have the BPP revision kit and I will figuer it out. Thanks.September 7, 2020 at 8:57 pm #583935SARC
Remember to avail the study resources, especially the technical articles, at https://www.accaglobal.com/pk/en/student/exam-support-resources.html
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.