- November 23, 2021 at 5:20 pm #641405asmaalhemairiParticipant
- Topics: 29
- Replies: 22
Hi sir .
Could you please check the findings and risk/imapct I wrote below if it is correct ..
Below are three cases related to AP department audit :
1) if an incoive was not attached on the system.
2) faluire to attach a clear copy of DN .
3) faliure to stamp delivery note
Is it correct to say that the finding ” lack of proper documentation ” and risk and impact .. the lack of proper documentation could lead to an error of fraudNovember 23, 2021 at 6:30 pm #641408Kim SmithKeymaster
- Topics: 111
- Replies: 7598
I don’t understand the context in which you are asking this – which past exam question are you referring to? If you are writing generic points of weakness/risk areas that might exist in an accounts payable system:
1. what do you mean by “attached” – if you mean that an invoice might not be processed then yes there is a risk concerning the assertion of completeness
2. do you mean GRN?
3. as in 2 – what is a delivery note doing in an accounts payable system?
“proper documentation” is too vague – as is “lead to an error OR (I presume you mean) fraud”.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.