- September 13, 2022 at 6:36 am #666258julianleongMember
- Topics: 12
- Replies: 18
I have passed the 10-year mark for the OBU degree. I submitted it sometime back before the 10-year mark was up but failed. I just saw the criteria again and it seems to have expanded to 3 eligibility criteria.
Demonstrate currency of knowledge by either:
1. passing your RAP within 10 years of the earliest of: the date of your first ACCA examination pass, or the date of your first ACCA exemption being granted
2. passing 3 ACCA examinations (either Applied Skills or Strategic Professional) within 5 years of submission of your RAP
3. being a full member of ACCA of good standing, over 1 year of ACCA Membership (CPD and fees must be up to date)
I meet the number 2 criteria as I finished all my professional papers within the last two years.
I meet all the other criteria like ethics module completion, etc…so does this makes me eligible to submit the RAP again?
Thanks!September 14, 2022 at 8:45 pm #666420
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.