- September 2, 2021 at 5:08 pm #634021
I had mistakenly booked SBR UK exam instead of booking the SBR INT exam..
I have studied IFRS and IAS only.
I had gone through the video available for UK variant students at Open Tuition SBR online recorded classes.
I wanted to know that do I have to just know what is different in UK Gaap wrt IFRS, for disclosure purposes?
The accounting and reporting thing will remain the same as studied in IFRS and IAS, right?
And this difference is tested in the Q-2 right?September 3, 2021 at 7:29 am #634066
Part of one question will ask you for UK rules. Everything else will be the same.
Note that the UK rules are very similar to the IFRS for SMEs.
Don’t panic! You will be fine.September 3, 2021 at 12:52 pm #634146
1) Okay so while solving the question, I have to solve the way it is taught in the classes based on IFRS and IAS until specifically asked treatment in UK GAAP?
2) And in the exam, will it only be asked to write the diff b/w IFRS and UK GAAP in theory or the solving part also is to be done as per UK GAAP? Pls clarify..
Thanks.September 4, 2021 at 5:46 am #634221
2. No, you could be asked to apply UK GAAP.
Have a look at some of the past UK exams at:September 4, 2021 at 9:36 am #634240
Okay thank you so much.September 5, 2021 at 8:16 am #634375
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.