- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Congratulations to Jamil from Pakistan and Jeeva from Malaysia - Global Prize winners!
see all ACCA December 2022 Genius Hunt Competition winners >>
Specially for OpenTuition students: 20% off BPP Books for ACCA & CIMA exams – Get your BPP Discount Code >>
Whic statemnet is true according to IAS36
1) A cash generating unit is the smallest identifable group of assets for which individual cash flows can be identifies and measured.
2) when considring the impairement of CGU, the calculation of the CA and the RA does not need to be based on the exactly the same group of net assets.
3) When it is impossible to calculate the recoverable amount of single asset then that of its CGU should be measured instead
I have done 1 and 3. but i don’t know the answer
Sorry, I don’t understand what you mean when you say that you have done 1 and 3. Is that saying that you think they are true or false?
So I think 1 and 3 is true
I think you are right but I doubt you would see this in the exam.