- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 months ago by f6ali.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy new year.
I have a short question in relation to planning ACCA year.
1. TX UK exam will not take place in June right? Only in March and September?
2. Do I need to pass all Applied Skills before writing any Strategic Professional? Or can I register at the same time for an Applied Skills when I writing last Applied Skills?
1. Not sure from where this idea comes. The tax papers are different from others in terms of the relevant syllabuses running from June to March of next year instead of from September to the June of next year.
2. Yes, you should be able to do this-
Hope this helps
The following shows Taxation timetabled for December 2021. Dates for June not yet confirmed-
Hope this helps.
1. I am not sure from where you have got this information. There isn’t any official announcement from ACCA regarding this, so we can safely assume that TX exam will continue to take place in all quarters of 2022.
2. The best approach is to attempt a Strategic Professional exam after passing all Applied Skills exams, as the exam approach is significantly different in either module.
However, you can attempt a SP exam if you have, for example, 1 Applied Skills exam remaining. For this you will have to pay exam fees for both the remaining Applied Skills exam and SP exam you are attempting.
I hope this helps.