- This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 months ago by mrjonbain.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
ACCA Webinars: How to earn marks in Strategic Professional Exams. Learn more >>
20% off BPP Books for ACCA & CIMA exams - Get BPP Discount Code >>
Hi,i’m planning on taking FIA and i have a few questions:
1.is it possible for me to study all 7 papers by my own?
2.while surveying i found out that all of FIA papers are CBE,how do i know the exam dates? does ACCA gives us the date or i should call the exam centre?
3.do you think 1 year is enough for me to complete my FIA?
4.for the FIA exams, do you seat for only 4 papers / sem or it can be more?
1. Definitely possible. Although we don’t provide free lectures for the first 4 exams, a majority of the topics are covered in FFA and FMA lectures which you can access for free.
2. You will have to contact your nearest CBE centre. On-demand CBE dates are set by the centres themselves. You can find your nearest CBE centre through the following link:
3. It depends. If you put 3-4 hours daily on studying and practice, i believe it is doable.
4. There is no concept of semesters in ACCA. FIA exams are on-demand CBEs, meaning you can sit these exams at any time once your preparation is done. You can even sit multiple exams on the same day!
Hope this helps.
thank you so much for the information , it’s very helpful for newbies like me and now i feel motivated to start my studies 🙂
You are welcome.
Feel free to ask if you have any queries here. We are all here to help you in your studies.
I registered for FIA, but I didn’t find videos or suitable study materials for that.
Please, help me.
Hope this helps.