- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by Ken Garrett.
- August 26, 2020 at 5:56 pm #582197sudhiraryal92
1) how to practice sbl in cbe platform? (If there is any video of full Question practice of sbl paper in cbe, if any, please provide.)
2) In exam for sbl cbe how to I plan to read exhibits and requirements ( is it to first read all exhibits and attempt task or reading exhibits for which task relates)
3) in sbl there is all information provided in exhibits, but i don’t know how to make points from them or comments on them. Please provide so guide on this.
4) provide any advice to pass sbl
ThanksAugust 26, 2020 at 6:20 pm #582199sudhiraryal92
Further, additional question. In communication it says for appropriate tone. What is different type of tone? For different people or post? Provide some examples for eachAugust 27, 2020 at 7:52 am #582269Ken GarrettKeymaster
1 Try here
2 irrespectice of the plarform ir is always better to read all information and requirements first. It gives a better overview of fhe question and prevents you straying into answeing eg part(b) when answering part (b)
3 You need to practise questions to improve this. It’s the only way. Buy an exam kit if you haven’t already got one.
4 First approach questions from a common sense perspective then support your answers with theory where possible. Do not explain theories: apply them. Question practice is the key.
Tone: eg formal/informal. Technical knowledge assumed or to ne explained. Advice or demand. Certainty in communication or still asking for more information. I wouldn’t worry too much as the tone should be narurally arrived at in the context of the question and answer.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.