- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
PQ Awards Nominations
Please help us to win one of the PQ Magazine awards and send in the voting form >>
You can nominate us in any or all of the following categories: Online College of the Year, Study Resource of the Year, Private Sector Lecturer of the Year, and Accountancy Personality of the Year.
Specially for OpenTuition students: 20% off BPP Books for ACCA & CIMA exams – Get your BPP Discount Code >>
sir i have two questions
1) does not facilitate easy comparison between divisions of different sizes is an disadvantage of both roi and ri correct ?
2) based on accounting measures of profit and capital employed which maybe subject to manipulation is also a disadvantage of roi and ri am i correct sir ?
1. No. It is a disadvantage of RI because a bigger division is going to have a bigger RI. It is not a disadvantage of ROI because that is calculated as a %.
2. Yes, that is true.