- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Congratulations to Jamil from Pakistan and Jeeva from Malaysia - Global Prize winners!
see all ACCA December 2022 Genius Hunt Competition winners >>
Specially for OpenTuition students: 20% off BPP Books for ACCA & CIMA exams – Get your BPP Discount Code >>
which of the following is a measure of resource utilisation for bus transport service?
1. no of passenger complaints
2. number of passengers per journey
3. average revenue per passenger
4. percentage of arrivals on time
since resource utilisation means identifying KPIS, i am confused we can use all of them as a measure of resource utilsation, what do you think is suitable for bus transport service?
Only 2 is a measure of resource utilisation (i.e. how well we are using the bus (the resource) in filling it with passengers.)
Identifying KPI’s is not relevant for this question.
Have you watched my free lectures on non-financial performance measures?