- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 months ago by John Moffat.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I have few questions related to Profit Table:
1) Is it true that it doesn’t matter whether we put contract size or normal demand in rows or columns the answer in the end would be the same for the Profit table?
2) Profit table can be made for profit or contribution depending on the question being asked in the exam
3) Profit table that you made in your lecture will be like that in the exam? I mean not exactly the same but it would be possible to be like but a bit harder?
4) Since we have signed a special contract of fixed quantity to be delivered to the contract customer so we must have to make contract units and fulfill the signed contract first before satisfying normal demand to our normal customers?
Is that correct?
1. Yes – that is true.
3. It wouldn’t be harder (although the examiner uses different wording every time).
4. Yes that is true given the wording of the lecture example.