- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by John Moffat.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
ACCA Webinars: How to earn marks in Strategic Professional Exams. Learn more >>
20% off BPP Books for ACCA & CIMA exams - Get BPP Discount Code >>
Which of the following is production overhead costs in a food processing business ?
1) Cost of Material
2) Wages of Material stores personnel
3) Wages of materials preparation Personnel
4) Settlement discounts from Material suppliers
I am confused between Wages of material stores personnel will be the correct answer OR Wages Material Preparation Personnel will be the right Answer
Material preparation personnel are a direct cost of processing the food.