- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Congratulations to Jamil from Pakistan and Jeeva from Malaysia - Global Prize winners!
see all ACCA December 2022 Genius Hunt Competition winners >>
Specially for OpenTuition students: 20% off BPP Books for ACCA & CIMA exams – Get your BPP Discount Code >>
Which of the following is production overhead costs in a food processing business ?
1) Cost of Material
2) Wages of Material stores personnel
3) Wages of materials preparation Personnel
4) Settlement discounts from Material suppliers
I am confused between Wages of material stores personnel will be the correct answer OR Wages Material Preparation Personnel will be the right Answer
Material preparation personnel are a direct cost of processing the food.