- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 months ago by MikeLittle.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I have a few questions such as:
1) What are the exceptions to performing an existing legal duty?
2) What is the privity of contract?
3) Exceptions to acceptance?
4) Doctrine of Promissory Estoppel in the contract law
I don’t understand question 1
Does page 25 of chapter 4 not answer your privity question?
I don’t understand ‘exceptions to acceptance’ unless you mean … no, I don’t understand the question
Is promissory estoppel not explained in the lectures for chapter 4 under the general heading of Pinnell and its exceptions?
Post again if you’re still unsure or when you can clarify your questions 1 and 3