- May 19, 2021 at 5:43 pm #621087DhwaniguptaMember
- Topics: 1
- Replies: 0
Hi tutor, I am new to ACCA and its my first exam for ACCA as such, I have chosen SBR. Could you please help me with:
1. How to study and score in SBR? (I am referring Kaplan book)
2. Resources for practice
3. Any portal which conducts weekly exams or something likewise?
Your answer matters the most.
Thank you in advance.May 20, 2021 at 5:48 am #621150Stephen WidbergKeymaster
- Topics: 12
- Replies: 2839
1. We offer free exam notes and lectures on this website.
2. Resources – you also need an exam kit from Kaplan or BPP – make sure that you buy the 2020/2021 version. The ACCA has a huge amount of resources at:
3. Exam marking etc – if you require you would need to enquire / purchase from BPP, Kaplan or another tuition company.
Finally, don’t start until you are sure that your knowledge of the lower exam (Financial Reporting) is up to scratch – use our FR flashcards to check.
If you are sitting in September, you will need about 10 hours a week.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.